The internet was aflame this morning with revelations that Peaches Geldof’s death was no longer tragic, and in fact had been caused by her own selfish choice to be addicted to an incredibly addictive, life-destroying, non-prescription painkiller.
Naturally the good souls, who had filled Twitter, Facebook, and the comments section of the Daily Mail’s website with their heartfelt grief at the senseless loss of a young life, were quick to express their vitriol on the subject. Here are just a few of their carefully thought out responses, via social media and elsewhere.
– @tombobbins OMFG HEROIN, FFS JUST TYPICAL. NOT SORRY ANYMORE. WISH SHE WAS ALIVE AGAIN SO I COULD KILL HER FOR BEING SO EVIL
– @joycejellycakes I knew sumthing was up. She was well thin and everything. I fell sorry for for them baby’s now, having to been brought up by Sir Bob. I heard he dosnt even take baths
– @xoxoxangelbabyscaseyandtarrynssmumxoxoxo What a selfish bitch! How could anyone be partying on heroine when they have little uns? I barely even drink a few cans wen my lot are awake. Junkie scum rot in pieces lol
– @tarakellywasobrien Heroin is a deadly killer drug. I’ve never taken it, but when people do it on telly the music gets scary. So disappointed in u Peaches you should have known better after ur mum died on smack and probably wanking
– @EDLBobby Another reason why we need to get the muslims out of britain. Wouldn’t of happened under Farage
– @thoughtfuljames When I heard she had passed, my heart went out to her two kids and her family, but now I just think she was scum and my thoughts aren’t with anyone. They’ll just have to get by without my thoughts. Sorry not sorry
– @billiethesquidd87 Smack is not just a thing what happens in poor areas the rich do it too fair play if she didn’t want her babies to grow up a orphan she should of tried not to get addicted. Just common sense
– @avrilfan1991 My dad says he feels bad now 4 giving bob money in live aid cos it clearly just went to buy heroins for his wife and kids and that fella out of Crowded House what fapped himself dead. Discusting
– @faffacake67 Whats her husband called anyway? looks like a cunt
– @saucymary OMG them children probally had to watch her shoot up drugs into her veins and everything FFS disgraceful im glad my three only watch In The Night Garden
– @terrythekipper This is why we need to make drugs illegal I don’t care what that Russell Howard says or anything drugs kills lives, end of
– @lanadelgay Bloody typical- it’s one rule for the ruling classes, and quite another for the rest of us. If I overdosed on heroin and died, the police would be banging down my door to arrest me, and the government would want 25% of my house. Look it up if you don’t believe me.
– @BobLivious Who?
– @kneejerk247 THEY SHOULD BAN THE FILM TRAINSPOTTING. AND THE HOBBY TRAINSPOTTING. AND TRAINS. AND HOBBIES.
– @natashafruityhotpantsdarling I think we should send all the blacks back, and then they’re’d be no heroin in Britain. Vote UKIP
– @felthmanyoungoffender125382 She had manky tatts
– @Boomtownratsfan I think Bob should re-release I Don’t Like Mondays and give all the proceeds to a heroin charity, or maybe to the Ethiopians or something. I don’t really know. I haven’t thought this through
– @domthedick FIRST!!!!!!!